About Ratnagiri : Ratnagiri Hotels
Ratnagiri is one of the most wanted tourist destinations in India. Every year thousands of people visit this majestic city and are charmed by its natural beauty. If you are also planning to go on a trip to Ratnagiri this year then here is a short activity list for you which can help you to truly enjoy the place.
- Book a hotel in advance for comfort: When you are visiting a faraway place, the first thing that you look for is a place to stay. However when visiting with friends and family they can easily get exhausted and you would regret the fact that you didn’t book a hotel in advance. There are a number of Four star hotels in Ratnagiri who would provide you with such a facility of booking in advance.
- Start your trip with the name of god: In India it is a common belief that any task started in the name of god is sure to be successful. So keeping this tradition in mind, you should start your trip from the famous temple Ganpatipule which is a temple of Lord Ganesh. If you are thinking that visiting the temple might bore your kids then be assured that it won’t. Outside the temple is a beautiful beach which is ready to charm you!
- Some fun sport on beaches: There are a number of beaches in Ratnagiri. If you are not aware of them then you can easily ask your hotel in charge about it. Many Four star Hotels in Ratnagiri also provide their customers with a complete list of touristic spots in the city. Indulging your kids in any fun sport on the beach and relaxing are the prime activities you can do. You can even enjoy the beautiful sunset view on the beach.
- Indulge yourself in hill adventure: Ratnagiri is blessed with a number of small hills and you can easily get indulged in some adventurous activities on them.
- Know the history: Ratnagiri is a land of freedom fighters. There are a number of historical places like the Jaigarh fort and the Thibaw palace where you can know about the history of the place.
Many people prefer going for sightseeing activities. There are many Four star hotels in Ratnagiri who arrange sightseeing activity for their customers. However it would be more fun if you get indulged in looking for new places yourself.